- Usage and registration is free for all Users.
- Users may elect or be prompted to register to enable features on Lolly website. Registration is free.
- Users can use the crowdsourcing and social forum features on Lolly to
- add Points-of-Sale;
- add Tags to Businesses and Brands;
- add Media to Businesses and Brands;
- add Contact to Businesses and Brands;
- add Content to Businesses and Brands.
- The Operator rewards Users for the use of Lolly and specific features with Lolly Points.
- Users warrant that, and accept full responsibility for:
- all such crowdsourcing and social forum feature use will not be libellous, profane or untrue;
- no social crowdsourcing or social forum feature information will be used for any form of related or unrelated marketing by the User;
- all submitted Media is either owned by the Users, or that Users have the right of use
- Users grant the Operator a transferable and royalty-free right to use any Media or Content for online and off-line advertising of Lolly, Businesses and Brands and/or the Operator
- Users agree to be classified as Customers of a Business or Brand where applicable
- Any interaction between User or Customers with Businesses or Brands are subject to availability and terms set by Businesses and Brands.
- All purchase and sale agreements between Users and Businesses and/or Brands, whether resulting from Lolly or not, are solely between Businesses and/or Brands, acting as sellers, and Users, acting as buyers.
- Businesses are listed in Lolly by Businesses, Users and/or Brands.
- Brands are listed in Lolly by Brands, Users and/or Businesses.
- Communities are listed in Lolly by Users, Brands and/or Businesse
5. Additional terms
- Site Rules;
- DMCA Notice;
- The Operator accepts no responsibility for the information on Lolly being correct.
- The Operator accepts no liability for any damages that may be caused by the use of Lolly or its contents or by data or files sent and received howsoever arising. Users are themselves responsible for checking all data sent or received via the Internet for viruses and malware, including web addresses provided.
- The Operator is not a party to any contract between the buyer and seller. The Operator accepts no responsibility for checking that Businesses exist or able to provide the Tags or Brands listed. The Operator has no responsibility and no liability for any direct or indirect problems arising in connection with the provision of Tags or Brands.
- The Operator reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or cancel any account in the event of wrongdoing. Users whose accounts have been suspended or cancelled can no longer access Lolly.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use Lolly, sign up for email updates, join the community forum, or send Lolly any other information. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has interacted with Lolly, please contact [email protected]. In that case, we will do our best to remove all related records.
- Any action by you against the Operator must be brought in your individual capacity and may not be brought as a class action or any form of collective action.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Operator, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers and employees, harmless from and against any claim, demand or damage including legal fees asserted by any third-party due to or arising out of:
- the use of Lolly by you or anyone accessing Lolly through your User access, with or without your permission;
- any negligent acts, errors or omissions by you or anyone accessing Lolly through your User access, with or without your permission;
- any and all claims for infringement of any intellectual property rights arising from the use of Lolly by you or anyone accessing Lolly through your User access, with or without your permission.
Sign up to our newsletter for a bonus 500 lolly.cash (worth $5.00)